When you use any BRAVESTARS Service, also sometimes referred to as an "Application" or "App", you get access to its online community within that Service and you allow BRAVESTARS to access certain information about you. The information you allow us to access varies by Application, and it is affected by the privacy settings you and your friends establish in that Application. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
There are two types of information we may collect through your use of our:
1. "Personal Information", which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information (i.e., your specific location), BRAVESTARS's game player ID, credit card information, and, in some cases, usernames, images, and audio recordings.
2. "Non-Personal Information", which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-Personal Information also includes "Usage Data", which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Websites/Apps, the browser you use, the identity of other Apps included on your device, the date and time of your use of the Websites/Apps, your game progress, playtime, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or Apps you used before and after using our Websites/Apps.
We may use the information, images and audio recordings uploaded by users for the following purposes:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages.
2. Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests.
3. Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by Bravestars and select partners.
4. Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services.
5. Process and deliver contests, promotion entries, and rewards.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, leased, loaned, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with and improving the Service.
OTHER DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You understand and agree that we may be required to disclose any personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, including but not limited to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of the public. Note that BRAVESTARS is not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that BRAVESTARS may receive. Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred to BRAVESTARS's successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
The Service may contain links to other Websites/Apps. The fact that the Service links to a Websites/Apps or presents a banner ad or other types of advertisement does not mean that BRAVESTARS endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. BRAVESTARS is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other Websites/Apps to which you chose to access from the Service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the Service.
To manage BRAVESTARS from your third-party applications or platforms that experience our games, such as Facebook, Google,... you will need to follow the instructions to update your information and change your privacy settings. Please in here privacy management tool for Facebook applications and here privacy management tool for Facebook Instant Games.
We prioritize the security and privacy of our users' personal information. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, it is important to understand that while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete immunity against unauthorized third-party access or improper use of personal data. Please refrain from sharing sensitive information through email or messaging systems, as these mediums are not considered secure.
As part of our commitment to maintaining a secure environment, we have
strict policies regarding employee access to user data:
To further ensure the safety of our users' personal data, we conduct comprehensive security evaluations of all our applications and games every three months, actively searching for potential vulnerabilities. Additionally, we value and consider contributions from our community to identify and address any security concerns. If you have any information regarding vulnerabilities or security issues, please contact us at: email@example.com.
In the unlikely event of a security breach involving your credit card information on our Websites/Apps, we will promptly inform you and take commercially reasonable steps to rectify the situation. Your trust and privacy are of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to continuously improving our policies and practices to protect your data effectively.
To delete the data collected by our Applications and Games in Facebook, you will need to follow the instructions. Please go to here privacy management tool for Facebook applications and here privacy management tool for Facebook Instant Games. After that, check the game you want to delete data and select Remove; if you want to delete all of data that is relevant to your Facebook account, please check the box Delete posts, videos or events that “name of the game you select” posted on your timeline.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our App from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our App is structured to attract anyone under 13.
DATA DELETION POLICY
All User Platform Data is stored, secured, and protected by Facebook. The Platform Data of a user will be deleted by Facebook after a period of time if the user does not return to the game. For users who still keep in touch with our games, if support is needed, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond immediately.
MAINTAINING ACCOUNT RULE
Only our employees with authorized accounts and certified PCs are allowed to access game projects through the internal connection for the purpose of interacting with and utilizing the source code. We have stringent security measures in place to prevent fraud, and project permissions are granted strictly. Regular checks are conducted to ensure compliance. If any suspicious activity is detected, immediate actions will be taken, including revoking permissions and conducting investigations into the account holder.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
or send us Email email@example.com
This document was last updated on June 16, 2023