As we continue our journey of rapid growth, you’ll be the driving force helping our Marketing team stay focused on achieving their objectives and making sure their operations run smoothly. You will be providing administrative, planning and coordination support to our CGO as well as working side-by-side with the Leads to maximize their effectiveness and enable them to do their best work.
You’ll be embedded into the Marketing tribe and become deeply involved in Marketing leadership processes and the broader business.
- Support CGO on specific Marketing organization projects both commercial as well as People-related (especially those requiring cross-team co-ordination)
- Lead internal communications within the Marketing team including arranging monthly team building events and offsites for example.
- Coordination of planning and review sessions of Marketing team weekly.
- Coordination of any other cross-Marketing initiatives or meetings.
- Follow and report the situation of Marketing to CGO
- Monitor and ensure all tasks assigned by CGO to other members in Group Chats/Email,... can be completed on time
- 1+ years Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant in a high growth company, ideally supporting a global team with multiple demands.
- You’re a self starter and love to work autonomously. You’re able to identify gaps and streamline processes with little or no guidance from others. You use your initiative and excellent judgment to make decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- You have excellent communication skills. You match your communication style to the specifics of the situation, and audience.
- You’re a creative problem solver. We’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of company and we’re not looking for off the shelf solutions. You think on your feet and find solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut.
- You’re able to conduct basic data analysis using Google spreadsheets.
- Attractive monthly income, competitive, net salary up to 1000 USD. Support 100% of insurance policies for employees according to company regulations
- Fixed year-end bonus 13 months salary, annual business performance bonus based on product revenue based on results and team contribution to overall company results
- Policy and mechanism to support annual learning with the goal of developing and fostering employees
- The systems of continuous recognition, honor, and reward in the quarter and at the end of the quarter and at the end of the year promote a positive and energetic working environment throughout the organization.
- Lucky things on the occasion of Tet, twice-yearly events of companies and corporations, attractive internal and cultural events
- Working time from Monday - Friday - Actively manage work efficiency